Thursday, June 02, 2005

so close yet so far

Before long, I think all these will be over and my blog will stop.

But before that happens, I'm thinking of all the things that I have to do. Doesn't really help that I have to go Thailand for a week. Usually that should be a good thing but not when we haven't sent out invites and we'll be back only on 11th... AND the RSVP date we printed were 12th. Hmmm.

Am thinking of outsourcing to friends to make phonecalls for addresses and RSVP (at the same time) for this one week. Any takers? =p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah ... me can help with church ...

mouse

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any leftover jobs like licking stamps and envelopes can help.....Hee Hee
X-rayed and arm squashed girl

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home