Wednesday, April 13, 2005

the red umbrella

We finally watched my brother's wedding video yesterday night. While I was thinking how silly I look in the video, it sparked off something in my mum.

Mum: We must go and get a red umbrella soon to shelter you when you leave the house.

I turned to her and errr-ed and ahhh-ed amidst mumbles, but unsuccessfully conveyed that I didn't think it was necessary, and don't believe all the mambo-jambo that it involves. Don't know the conclusion of that conversation though. Let's hope she forgets about it.

Makes mental note. Next time watch the video alone, or drag D down with me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This umbrella instead?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, u know something? I find your blog truely entertaining ... itz like "xin zai le huo" if u understand wat i am trying to say ... hehehehe ...

me again, mini

1:35 PM  
Blogger fuchsiacow said...

Glad that you're enjoying it... =) Hahaha. At least there are people who are sharing in my joy.

3:15 PM  
Blogger fuchsiacow said...

Hahaha. Does this mean they actually thought that being under the sun for this particular day will rob them of their fertility.

I'm becoming like those people the older generation will shake their heads at and proclaimed a disgrace because of our unappreciation of the 'culture'.

Haha.

6:16 PM  
Blogger fuchsiacow said...

Oh... and thanks for reading the bloggy. =) and yours rock too! (Oh man. I sound so teeny-boppy.)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home